What makes Metro Infusion Center different?
- Weekend and evening hours are available upon request.
- Private infusion suites. Snacks, large screen TV, and free WIFI
- Metro Infusion Center has everything you need to make your visit comfortable and hassle-free.
- Metro Infusion Center offers flexible appointment times to best suit your needs.
- Our numerous facilities ensure easy scheduling at a location near you.
- Metro Infusion Center locations are easy to get to, with quick walk-ups and ample handicapped parking.
- With more than two decades of experience, Metro Infusion Center is one of the country’s most tenured infusion providers.
- We support patients with treatments and answer insurance coverage questions, even finding pharmaceutical rebates for them to lower their treatment costs.
Our comprehensive insurance support is second to none.
A Metro Infusion Center representative will review your treatment costs upfront and in writing and explain cost-saving opportunities. Our helpful staff makes sure you understand all the elements of your treatment and insurance, making you more comfortable with the entire process.
Metro Infusion Center offers infusion and injection therapy treatments across the United States. In every one of our 140+ locations, our team members go above and beyond to provide excellent patient care. With our wide range of treatments and therapies, Metro Infusion Center prides itself on providing and managing even the most challenging infusion situations.
Weekend and evening appointments are available upon request.
Request An Appointment: Metro Infusion Center can’t guarantee requested appointments but, we will do our best to accommodate you. To streamline your request, make sure your physician has submitted the prescription for your treatment.