“You greeted us warmly every single morning for seven weeks. You never failed to offer us coffee, or encouragement. You answered all of our questions thoroughly and patiently. You shared your lives with us: happy stories about your families and activities. You consistently did all of this for all of your patients. Your teamwork and professionalism are outstanding!” — Shelia and Jim Ward
Our compassionate physicians and nurses go above and beyond to make sure you get the highest quality infusion therapy care.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH
From the moment you schedule an initial visit, our team approaches your situation with knowledge, kindness, and compassion, listening to you closely and creating a comprehensive plan of care.
EXPERT INFUSION THERAPY KNOWLEDGE
Every Metro Infusion Center practitioner maintains expert knowledge of all infusions we deliver, understanding every aspect of dosing, administration, reporting, and follow up care.
FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENT TIMES TO BEST SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Metro Infusion Center has everything you need to make your visit easy and hassle-free. Our numerous facilities ensure easy scheduling at a location near you.
CONVENIENT INFUSION CLINIC LOCATION
Our locations are easy to get to, with quick walk-ups and ample handicapped parking.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE SUPPORT IS SECOND TO NONE
Metro Infusion Center staff will also go the extra mile to research and identify any pharmaceutical rebates that may apply, to help make your treatment as affordable as possible. Metro Infusion Center’s patient financial support ensures quick insurance approvals and low out-of-pocket costs.
Making a referral is fast and easy.
All you have to do is fax your patient’s orders and insurance information and Metro Infusion Center will handle the rest! Call our referral line at  448-3627 or fax your referral to  507-1164.
Metro Infusion Center has provided thousands of infusions, and this number continues to grow as physicians are finding our facilities to be more convenient and economical for patients. For the new biologic patient, Metro Infusion Center insurance specialists will:
- Process physician referral
- Verify patient’s benefits, confirming prescribed drug is covered
- Obtain insurer approval and notify the physician
- Explore relevant drug assistance programs and other cost-saving opportunities
- Contact patient and discuss benefits, potential rebates and drug assistance programs, and out-of-pocket costs (if any)
- Schedule first appointment, reviewing any questions with the patient
- Follow up with referring physician with infusion documentation
When making a referral to Metro Infusion Center please include the following:
- Patient diagnosis
- Clinic notes including previous therapies
- Insurance card (front and back)
- Prescription card if insurance is different (front and back)
- Demographic Information
- Physician orders