METRO INFUSION CENTER PUTS YOUR MIND AT EASE. WHATEVER YOUR THERAPY, OUR FRIENDLY STAFF MANAGES ALL THE ISSUES AFFECTING TREATMENT EXPENSE AND REIMBURSEMENTS.
How much do infusion therapies cost? Will they be covered by insurance?
Every infusible drug and biologic is priced differently, and may vary based on your insurance plan’s coverage. Metro Infusion Center prides itself on ensuring the lowest possible out-of-pocket costs for our infusion patients. Our services cost an average 53% less than hospital-based infusions.*
We work closely with insurance carriers to ensure expeditious claim processing and your maximum coverage. Metro Infusion Center staff will also go the extra mile to research and identify any pharmaceutical rebates that may apply, to help make your treatment as affordable as possible.
Over the years, we’ve implemented a multi-step system to ensure our patients’ quickest approvals and lowest out-of-pocket costs.
For every new biologic patient, Metro Infusion Center insurance coordinators:
- Process your physician referral faxed to (866) 507-1164 or (630) 734-7597
- Verify your benefits, confirming your prescribed drug is covered
- Obtain insurer approval and notify your physician
- Explore relevant drug assistance programs, rebates, and other cost-saving opportunities
- Contact you and discuss your benefits, potential rebates and drug assistance programs, and out-of-pocket costs (if any)
- Schedule your first appointment, reviewing any questions you may have
Because of our strong relationships with insurers, all steps are typically handled within 24-48 hours — helping you start your treatment and feel better sooner.
METRO INFUSION CENTER WELCOMES INSURANCE COVERAGE FROM ALMOST EVERY MAJOR AND REGIONAL PROVIDER.
Learn more about Metro Infusion Center’s unique, compassionate approach to care and why patients continue to choose Metro Infusion Center for all their infusion needs.
REBATES AND COST SAVINGS
Several rebate and financial assistance programs are available to qualifying patients. As of April 2016, these include: