Infusion Nurse Practitioner (PRN) Louisville, KY, Employment Opportunity
Metro Infusion Center is seeking a licensed Nurse Practitioner for supervision and administration of infusion therapy on a PRN basis to work at the clinic located in Louisville, KY.
The ideal candidate will have excellent IV skills (PICC certified preferred, but not required). This position offers the high-tech infusion nurse the ability to utilize skills in an office setting and competitive pay.
This position is best suited for someone looking for:
- Work/life balance
- Competitive pay
- Casual environment
- Large practice with continued growth
Renowned for offering a comfortable, welcoming environment for patients seeking infusion therapy, Metro Infusion Center is equally committed to being an outstanding working environment for every employee.
Its state-of-the-art facilities offer the latest technologies and medicines, while experienced, compassionate teams go above and beyond to ensure patients get the highest quality care.
With the growth that Metro Infusion Center has exhibited over the last few years, not to mention the projected growth we see on the horizon, we have been fortunate to be in a position to attract and hire an impressive level of specialists for our current teams across the nation.
Our team of infusion nurses, pharmacists, infectious disease specialists, and physicians bring collective expertise that’s second to none.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- At least (2) two years Nurse Practitioner experience, preferably in an infusion related setting
- Infusion Experience
- Chemo experience is preferred, but not required
- COVID-19 Vaccination (with booster if second vaccination has surpassed the 6-month timeframe OR able to provide a documented case of COVID upon employment)
Specific Duties (examples):
- Peripheral line placement
- Electronic charting via Cerner
- Supervise and administer intravenous infusions with possible clinic evaluation of new patients
- Travel may be required between local offices.